Teen! BABV
Hello! If you meet the requirements of T!B[Teen! BABV] Join please!
Teen! BABV
Hello! If you meet the requirements of T!B[Teen! BABV] Join please!
Teen! BABV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bearville site for teens.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon Crash Trilogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheers-xx
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
cheers-xx

Moon Crash Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Moon Crash Trilogy   Moon Crash Trilogy EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Hii there! I wanted to share with you this amazing series! It's the Moon Crash Trilogy by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Believe me- the book is way better than its name!

Moon Crash Trilogy 41VO5CIY-lL

Life as we Knew it
Life as we Knew it is the first book in this trilogy. 16 year old Miranda Evans lives with her Mom and two brothers.
The book starts out with an anticipated arrival of an asteroid, but when it knocks the moon closer to the earth, the results are that of which no one could predict!
The earth unleashes tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, influenza and more. Struggles in Pennsylvania are the worst they could be... or so they think.

Moon Crash Trilogy The-dead-and-the-gone4

The Dead and the Gone
The Dead and the Gone is the second book in the trilogy. Alex Morales and his two youngers sisters, Bri and Julie, are still waiting for Mamie to come back from her hospital in Queens and Papie to come from Puerto Rico. Along with living in New York comes to all too real thought of tsunamis. What happens when subways start to flood? This exciting journey will take you through many tears, as Alex loses more and barely wins.

Moon Crash Trilogy This-world

This World we Live in
This World we Live in is the third and final book of the trilogy. When Miranda's father brings a few guests to stay with Miranda and her family, one of them happens to be Alex Morales. With now more mouths to feed and food running scarce, who knows what tomorrow will bring? And when a tornado goes through Pennsylvania, will they even have a chance?

This trilogy had the best books I have ever read! I highly reccomend them- but my favourite is The Dead and the Gone.
These books are also pretty suspenseful. The constant threat of death is very real in this series!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Joyღ
Cub
Ninja Joyღ

Moon Crash Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Crash Trilogy   Moon Crash Trilogy EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:26 pm

looks pawesome;Might check it out!
Back to top Go down

Moon Crash Trilogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen! BABV :: Misc. :: Book Talk-
Jump to: